Pages

Subscribe:

Menu

Blogroll

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Mary Kay

Hello to all my lady followers,
I sell Mary Kay as a side job to help my husband and I save up money to help us with our journey as we prepare to adopt a child through the foster care system. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for over 2 years and the doctors have told me I do not ovulate, and we have tried 3 rounds of medication and it still hasn't happened. So we prayed and prayed and felt God's leading to adopt through the foster care system since there is so many children who need homes. We are very excited to see what God has in store for us. My husband and I just finished the training classes and will be starting the paperwork process soon. If you have any Mary Kay needs please consider my offer below of ordering $50 or more and I will ship the order to your home for FREE.My first order will take place on July 15th so all orders need to be put in with payment by then :)  USA ONLY 
Please comment below if you are considering making an order Thanks!

Here is what you should do: 
 - Go to my website http://www.marykay.com/aclark81513 
-  Look around and see if there is anything you might like.
 - Register with all of your information.
-  Delivery Preference: CLICK OTHER: (which just means it will come to me and I will ship to you for Free if over $50) 
- Payment: Put in your card info, it's secure! 
* Note: After you complete 5 steps, review and submit your order, I’ll contact you to confirm my acceptance of your order and provide you with the final total, including tax.(which is 5%) 

Then the order will come to me I will ship them out. It's best to make a group order so therefore please look around soon and get back to me! 

If you have any questions for me you can email me at clark.amber08@gmail.com and in the subject line be sure to put Mary Kay.

Thank you all for even considering to buy anything to help us take a child into our home and give me and my husband the child we have always wanted.


0 comments:

Post a Comment