Pages

Subscribe:

Menu

Blogroll

Monday, January 20, 2014

Tressa Messenger - Dylan's Story!

NEW RELEASE


Click here - Dylan's Story -  by Tressa Messenger 
Synopsis - What do you do when everything you've ever known is taken away from you? Do you throw your hands up and just let it be and fade away to nothing or do you fight? I may have technically died but I’m not dead and I refuse to give up everything I used to be or the woman who keeps my memory alive, even if it takes me tag teaming with some unlikely allies to do it. I may not be a human anymore but I am still me; Dylan Williams, a man of substance.
My Review: You don't have to have read Protector to understand this book but it wouldn't hurt...also Protector is free so why wouldn't you?!
Dylan's Story is about Dylan's journey to his new life away from the girl he has loved all his life. When he wakes up in a world he never knew existed, he meets new people and does things he never would have thought he would have done before. I liked the new characters right along with the same characters you met in Protector.
I have loved every book I have read by Tressa and I didn't expect this story to be anything other than amazing! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment