Pages

Subscribe:

Menu

Blogroll

Saturday, September 21, 2013

J. M. Zuniga - Winter Rayne







 What happens when an ordinary life becomes an extraordinary one? Winter Rayne thought she lived a somewhat normal teenage life, except for the teasing due to her father's outbursts of rage. Then, one day, she discovers her entire life has been a sham and she's not sure who she can trust. To make matters worse, she finds out the truth of her origins and is tossed into a world where she must fight for her very existence.
Join the world of the Praestes and the Malfaisants and discover an entire world you may never have known existed. It will make you question if there is really a life beyond the one you already know.












My Review: I was asked to read this book for a review by a friend of the author. I love to read so I was all for it. I tend to not read the synopsis before hand so that I am totally surprised about the book I am about to review. I do not look up the rates the books are already given either. 
This book surprised me, I liked it a lot! It's different, but in a good way. I loved the interaction of all the characters. I can't make up my mind about some of the characters just yet...which just means I will  have to wait for the next book! I look forward to seeing what J. M. Zuniga has in store for us in the future. I would give this book 4 stars!


How to buy this book:
http://www.amazon.com/Winter-Rayne-Praestes-Novel-ebook/dp/B00EBX7TM4/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1379800249&sr=8-8&keywords=J.+M.+Zuniga

0 comments:

Post a Comment