Pages

Subscribe:

Menu

Blogroll

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A Mermaid's Curse

I read this book in 3 days, and if I didn't have to work I would have finished it in 1! 
My favorite movie growing up was The Little Mermaid (well actually it was The Worst Witch but anyway...) and this book brought back my childhood fantasies of being a mermaid. 
Arianna and Blake have such a great story, I can't wait to read the rest of the series. 
I have come to find out that Daniele likes to leave the reader hanging.....literally my jaw was hanging when I realized she left stopped the book so abruptly! I look forward to the future books in this series, and the author told me there will be 3 in this series! Woohoo! 

Also, at the end of this book be sure to read a preview of Devyn Dawson's newest book Sapphire. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment