Pages

Subscribe:

Menu

Blogroll

Saturday, October 27, 2012

disclaimer

For those of you who actually read my blog I wanted to post that first and for most I am a Christian. A follower of Jesus Christ. Yes I like to read fiction, whether it be a vampire books, werewolf books,  Siren book,....whatever it may be. To me it's nothing different from watching a fiction movie. 
With that being said, I will write reviews about these books since at this moment that is the purpose of my blog. I may add some personal blogs like this one from time to time, but since I am sure some of my church family will come across me blog, I figured I would write a little disclaimer. 

Here is a little more about me: 
I attend Calvary Chapel in Mechanicsville Va, in my personal opinion, it's the best Bible teaching church I have ever come across. And I have tried others in the area thinking I wanted something different. I was wrong and God led me back to this church and for that I am sooo thankful! 
I have been married to my husband Sam for 4 years (and 2 days : ). Him and I had a rough patch in the beginning of our marriage, but since we both have been walking with the Lord, our marriage has been better. 
 I work at a Christian daycare and I love it! I have 3 sisters, 1 brother, 3 brother in laws, 1 niece, 3 nephews (and yes that is including baby Gaston, even though he isn't born yet : ) 
All of my family live near me except my oldest sisters family, and brother who is living with her for the moment. 
My favorite place to vacation is Great Cranberry Island Maine, I would live there if I thought I could handle the winter! 
I have a very spoiled dog named Bella (yes after Bella from Twilight)



0 comments:

Post a Comment