Pages

Subscribe:

Menu

Blogroll

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I'll give it a try

So I am going to give this a try and see how long I will keep up with it. I am bad about starting something and never finishing it. This will be fun for just a bit and then I will get tired of it, or forget about it, or even just not find the time to do it. So since I have been doing A LOT of reading on my nook color, I thought it would be nice to start a blog about the books I read. 

The only people who will even read this will probably be my sister Emily or another family member and even they will probably get tired of reading about my vampire and werewolf addictions (at the moment). I tend to go through periods of reading Young Adult Paranormal books to reading loves stories and then sometimes historical non-fiction. 

I am by no means a writer, if you keep reading you will find many grammatical errors and probably some miss-spelled words, even though they come up with the red line under it. I would love to write sometime but I have read so many books, and I have so many different ideas going through my mind there is no way it would make since if said out loud. 

My current book addiction is anything by these authors: Devyn Dawson (Devyn's facebook
Quinn Loftis (Quinn's facebook) Nicky Charles (Nicky's facebook) and Tammy Blackwell 
(Tammy's facebook)

Another addiction I can't seem to cut, The Big Bang Theory : ) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment